Appetisers that you can easily fix up at home
What is a good meal without a lovely appetiser? Yes, that’s right, when it comes to arranging for a lovely meal for your friends and family, appetisers are a must. May it be with beverages or not, but having appetisers, especially when entertaining guests is a must!
Though these are apparently simple to eat, they are not so easy to cook. From soups to fries, appetisers take some preparation time. While you can always opt for soup delivery, if you want you can choose to make it at home to quickly with just the right tips. Here are some really easy to make appetisers that you can easily whip up at your home:
- Prawn cocktails are a particular favourite of everyone! These are stylish, classy and yes, not to mention, really easy to cook. All you need to do is place the cooked prawns in the cocktail sauce in a cocktail class and serve it. In order to make the sauce, mix some tobasco and Worcestershire sauce along with lime juice and salt and sugar to taste. Make a bed of properly washed lettuce leaves and top it off along with the prawn and the cocktail sauce. Sounds easy right, but it tastes even better!
- Another very easy to make starters or appetisers are bekti fries. All you need to do is get the fish fillet from the market and then marinate it for some time in lime juice, ginger and garlic paste. Then make a coating with eggs and biscuit crumbs and just fry them! That’s all that you will need to make sure that you serve your guests with a delicious appetiser. Do not forget to add a bowl of mayo dip to go along with it.
- Well if you are thinking about going for a continental or Chinese style dinner, then the best appetiser would be soup. While some soups are tricky to make, which you can order from a Soup Restaurant Delivery, a chicken clear soup is really easy to make. All you have to do is boil some chicken and cook the soup in the broth that you get from boiling it. Add a little bit of cornflour or flour to it so that it thickens and not to mention boiled vegetables. Serve hot with pepper and vinegar for a great taste.
- Pigs in a blanket are always a major hit in parties. All you need to do is boil and season the meat and wrap them up in little flour blankets and steam it! Easy to make and tasty to eat- no one can say no to these little delicacies. Serve them with vinegar if you use Thai spices.
- And last but not the least, who can say no to little dumplings. You can go for a few pan fried ones or steamed ones or both. Do make sure that you serve these with a heated and spicy sauce to enhance the taste.
So these are some really cool and easy to make appetisers that you should definitely try to make at home sometime!